No hats or shirts here. This is a low budget operation.
But thanks to the kind work of our volunteers we have a variety of fliers and other items that you can use to help spread the word. Regardless of whether someone has ever written a note to their congressman, or even knows who he is, this is a project that everyone in Alaska should know about.
Ways you can promote:
1) Sign onto the Precinct Project Facebook page from the link on the right (Join the Group and then become a fan).
2) Tell others to visit the website.
3) Invite others to join your district’s Precinct Project GoogleGroup (join your group using the link on the right).
3) Download a flier. Either pass it out as-is, or personalize it for your specific audience (read it yourself first of course).
4) Make your own flier and send it to us so that we can post it here for others to use.
5) Post a link to the website on your blog or website (Bloggers and Webmasters visit our Logo Webpage where you will find 30 different versions of our logo with the html code that you can use to post it to your site and provide a quick link for visitors on your site to find us).
Here are a few samples: